Scorpion™ Integration Laser
High Precision and Standalone Capability make Scorpion the Ultimate Integration Laser
Scorpion is equipped with a variety of features that are ideal for integrators looking for a powerful marking laser for their process. Standalone capability allows for onboard storage of the laser marking programs without the need for a PC on the shop floor or production line. Operators and programmers can easily control and select marking programs using the included handheld pendant. Scorpion can be networked, allowing engineers and programmers to update the onboard marking programs from anywhere on the factory floor. Our proprietary beam steering technology provides high precision and repeatability for demanding, high-volume applications.
Scorpion uses the latest in fiber laser technology, features a 3 year warranty, and is air-cooled and maintenance free.
Programming with our Scriba software enables you to easily create and mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Powerful Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 100W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- PC Free Operation with Onboard Storage and Handheld Pendant Control
- Network Capable
- Control Marking Data with Multiple Protocols
- Proprietary Beam Steering with High Precision and Repeatability
- Integrated Focus Finder for Fast and Easy Setup of Focal Height
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty